Student Registration Information for the 2020-2021 School Year
NOTE: All New Students to Morinville Community High School must provide a copy of their Birth Certificate or citizenship documents (if born outside of Canada) and a copy of their current marks. Out of province high school students must provide a copy of all completed courses so that courses and marks can be converted to Alberta Education standards. Please note these documents must be available at the time of registration.
MCHS sets aside two days prior to the first day of school in which students and parents come to school to address several required start-up procedures:
- Student photos - for Student Cards, yearbook and the parent package
- Locker assignments
- Textbook pick-up
- Course changes - any necessary
- School fees payment
It is critical that all students and parents are part of this startup process. Having all students ready to go with photos, lockers, textbooks and the correct courses on Day 1 of the school year is extremely important.
Registration Documents: New Student Registration will take place on August 28th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Please bring a copy of your current marks and Birth Certificate or citizenship documents (if born outside of Canada).
If you have any questions please call the school office at 780-939-6891 (or District Office during the summer months at 780-459-7711).
- Online registration for new and returning students
- Non-Resident Student Application Form
- Course Guide 2019-2020
- Parent and Student Handbook 2019-2020
- Bus Pass Application 2019-2020
- Alberta High School Diploma Requirements
Note: If your child(ren) are First Nations, Métis or Inuit descent, please click here to find out why it is beneficial to self-identify your child(ren) when enrolling them at your school of choice.
- Fee Sheet High School - TBA in August or September 2020
- Fee Sheet - Grade 9 - TBA in August or September 2020
- Grade 9 Elective Course Descriptions
- Grade 9 Supply List