Student Registration Information for the 2019-2020 School Year
NOTE: All New Students to Morinville Community High School must provide a copy of their Birth Certificate and a copy of their current marks. Out of province high school students must provide a copy of all completed courses so that courses and marks can be converted to Alberta Education standards. Please note these documents must be available at the time of registration.
MCHS sets aside two days prior to the first day of school in which students and parents come to school to address several required start-up procedures:
- Student photos - for Student Cards, yearbook and the parent package
- Locker assignments
- Textbook pick-up
- Course changes - any necessary
- School fees payment
It is critical that all students and parents are part of this startup process. Having all students ready to go with photos, lockers, textbooks and the correct courses on Day 1 of the school year is extremely important.
This registration information is for new students only (for students who currently do not attend MCHS). If you are a current student returning in August, your registration will be taken care of by the school.
Registration Documents: New Student Registration will take place on August 30th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Please bring a copy of your current marks and birth certificate.
If you have any questions please call the school office at 780-939-6891.
- Registration Package for Grade 9
- Registration Package for Grade 10
- Registration Package for Grade 11
- Registration Package for Grade 12
- Non-Resident Student Application Form
- Course Guide 2019-2020
- Parent and Student Handbook 2019-2020
- Bus Pass Application 2019-2020
- Alberta High School Diploma Requirements
Note: If your child(ren) are First Nations, Métis or Inuit descent, please click here to find out why it is beneficial to self-identify your child(ren) when enrolling them at your school of choice.
Individual forms (all are included in the packages):
- Fee Sheet High School - TBA in August or September 2019
- Fee Sheet - Grade 9 - TBA in August or September 2019
- Grade 9 Elective Course Descriptions
- Grade 9 Supply List